2nd paper exam – TITAS

My TITAS exam is scheduled to be next Monday. Also, an MCO online format in MCQ. Questions are open from 0100H on 11th May and closed till 0800H on the 12th. InsyaAllah I can sit for mine on the 11th at night after Iftar just before I go to bed.


Students only managed to have one face to face tutorial for this subject with Dr Nazri and covered on Tamadun Melayu. I think it would be equally helpful to hear him talk about Tamadun China and India as well. It is quite challenging to learn history just by reading the handbook. I had recurrent ptosis. Ha ha ha.

I did go through the lecture videos on the portal but the presentation was pretty superficial. It did require additional reading on the students part. I tried. I you-tubed on the Chinese and Indian civilization but they were lengthy. It is quite overwhelming not knowing what questions may come out during the exam.

I tried my luck googling for TITAS MCQ samples. They were a few free ones. I bet some have stumbled upon sets of questions from academia.edu and random ones by the teachers institute – UPSI. At least, there is something than nothing.

Thankfully, this paper only accounts for 30% of the total marks. The other 70% is from my coursework – The Nujum Pak Belalang assignment. I really hope my examiners enjoy my written work and bestow good marks on it. 🙂 I really want to do well in all my subjects. I really do.

Aim for the moon. If you miss, you’ll land among the stars.

Wish me luck.